AMIE Coaching institute Elite IIT Bangalore:
AMIE is a B.Tech level examination in engineering, recognized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. That means, those who pass AMIE examination will get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both Govt. and private sectors, just like a B.E or B.Tech holder.
ELIGIBILITY For AMIE
- A recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering. (No marks restriction)
+2/HSC/PDC with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks
- AMIE Architectural Engineering Subjects Tuition
AMIE Chemical Engineering Subjects Tuition
3. AMIE Civil Engineering Subjects Tuition
4. AMIE Computer Science and Engineering Subjects Tuition
5. AMIE Electrical Engineering Subjects Tuition
6. AMIE Electronics & Communication Engineering Subjects Tuition
7. AMIE Mechanical Engineering Subjects Tuition
8. AMIE Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Subjects Tuition
9. AMIE Mining Engineering Subjects Tuition
10. AMIE Production Engineering Subjects Tuition
11. AMIE Textile Engineering Subjects Tuition
The AMIE syllabus has two parts:- Section A and Section B. After passing Section A, he should study Section B. The total number of subjects in Section B is 9.
Hence a plus two holder has to study total 19 subjects and a Diploma holder should study just 13 papers to clear AMIE.
AMIE examinations are conducted in every June and December in all major cities in India.
|Exam Passed||Section A||Section B||Total Sub.||Max. Time|
|Plus Two||10||9 + Lab||19 + Lab & Project.||6 Years|
|3 Year’s Diploma||4||9 + Lab||13 + Lab & Project.||6 Years|
- Classes handled by AMIE experienced faculty
- Convenient timing
Regular analysis of every student’s performance through periodic assessment tests.
- Individual Attention
- Assist & Guide Students in their Carrer Growth
- Regular & Weekend classes
- AMIE Crash Course / Fast Track Coaching for Section A & B
- AMIE Long Term Coaching For Section A & B
- Reasonable Course Fees