SSC Coaching in Bangalore:
Elite IIT is the pioneer center for SSC coaching in Bangalore. We offer a complete training program to prepare students for SSC exam. The classes are conducted by an experienced and devoted team of faculty members, which have been providing SSC coaching in Bangalore since a long time. We have specially planned our course with national level specialists in such a way that both normal and outstanding students can get the desired result. Our teaching staff has invented innovative and conceptual short tricks that help the students get selected with targeted preparation in least amount of time. The number of students per batch is kept decent enough that every student can get individual attention. Training staff organizes advising seminars at different time to keep students inspired and updated about the exam.
Why to join SSC coaching in Bangalore:
- Teaching staff experience is a factor which students must keep in mind while choosing a SSC coaching center so that they don’t have to learn from inexperienced interns. Our teaching staff is most experienced in providing SSC coaching in Bangalore.
- Students can opt for regular, alternate days and weekend classes according to their convenience.
- Elite IIT will provide you training and counselling right from the instant you start training here till you get the desire results. Different batches are available for tier1, tier2 and interview preparation.
- Regular mock test are taken which are in par with the actual exam so that the students can have a feel of the exam. Also based on mock test results, teachers will identify weak area for every students and will focus on it.
- Our Course material is specially designed and best than any other SSC coaching institute in Bangalore.
- We have kept our fees structure very reasonable so that every SSC aspiring student can prepare for his dream.
- Come & join Elite IIT for you best chance in SSC because to be the best ,you have to be with the best.
Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives.
Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
- Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
- Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
- Inspectors of Income Tax.
- Preventive Officers in Customs.
- Examiner in Customs.
- Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Vacancy:
The Central Government has announced that they will hire as many as 2.2 Lakh people from March, 2015. Out of these a maximum of 70,000 vacancies, will be created in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department. Approximately 14 lac candidates appear for the SSC CGL exam every year. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had an initial count of 4500 to 5000 vacancies.
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments and Offices. The exam is held in 4 stages called Tiers. While the first two are online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in four levels for various posts. Exam Pattern – The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the SSC CGL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee:
- The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be pay only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue.
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
There are 4 important criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CGL 2018. The 4 parameters are given below:
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Age Limit: There are different set of age limits for different posts in SSC CGL Exam 2018, which are tabulated below:
|Age group||Name of post||Department / Ministries||Class Fiction||Grade pay|
|18-27 years||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”||4600|
|Auditor||Officer under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Officer Under CGDA||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Other Ministries/Dept.||Group “C”||2800|
|Accountant||Officer under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Dept.||Group “C”||2800|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division clerks||Central Govt. offices Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Group “C”||2400|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”||2400|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”||2400|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Dte. General Border Road Organisation (MoD)
Only For Male Candidates
|18-30 years||Inspector Posts||Department of Post.||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Other ministries / Dept. / Org.||Group “B”||4600|
|20-27 years||Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group “C”||2400|
|20-30 years||Assistant Section officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Section officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Section officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Section officer||AFHQ||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Dept. / Org.||Group “B”||4600|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”||4600|
|Not Exceeding 30 years||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Other ministries / Dept. / Org.||Group “B”||4200|
|Inspector (Preventive officer)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department Under CAG||Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)||4800|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)||4800|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries / Departments/ Organisations.||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant / Superintendent||Other Ministries / Departments/ Organisations||Group “B”||4200|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”||4600|
|Divisional Accountant||Officer under CAG||Group “B”||4200|
|Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”||4600|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”||4200|
|Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer||M/O statistics & Prog. Implementation||Group “B”||4200|
Sanjana UGC NET
I joined for UGC NET course. Trainers are very good. They teach with the student's speed of understanding. Teaching method is well understood. Trainers are UGC qualified.
Manoj Kumar IPCC
I joined for CA IPCC course in ELITE IIT. The course plan is very systemic. All the trainers are very helpful and clear the concepts in a simple manner. The institute provides study materials is up to date that includes complete syllabus, Mock series, Practice set chapter wise.
I did banking coaching in elite iit. trainers are well experienced and is highly educated. I am fully satisfied with the teaching. I understood every bit and concept. The teacher taught in very simple manner. They taught exam point of view and provided short cut method to solve the question in stipulated time.
Rahul FDA SDA
I joined for FDA SDA English and Kannada classe. It was nice to have a good time here. The quality of teaching is awesome. Elite IIT in course is very good. The teachers are very helpful. After the class also they gave me separate time for extra learning thank u Elite IIT.
Naveen Diploma CET
I joined for Diploma CET course. I am very much thankful to all trainers and management of Elite IIT. I got 7th Rank in all over Karnataka. Here trainers are from top engineering colleges. Trainers clear the concept in very simple way. They give more short cut trick to solve the questions, which is very helpful for diploma CET students.
Sara Khan FDA SDA
I am sara l joined FDA SDA classes in Elite IIT, i really enjoyed my study They made me understood each and every concept all faculties are very much experienced in teaching.. This institute is very helpful for fda sda for me thank u Elite IIT