DIPLOMA CET – MATHEMATICAL- MECHANICAL:
Tips for DCET Maths & Mechanical:
- Student should have positive attitude
- Make a plan before the text/exam
- Be sure the plan extra time to study the most challenging topics.
- Tricky problems can knock you off balance, don’t get worried or frustrated
- Reread the question and try to recapitulate the concepts.
- Practice mathematics daily, which makes you perfect and your speed increase.
- List out all the formula and glance it daily.
- More you practice, more speed you increase.
Our office Address:
Contact our office :#64, 41ST Cross, 2nd main road, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560082, call: 8904242695 or 7795400014
Branch office:#283 1st Floor, Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560003. Call: 9035016859 or 7795400010