Navodaya Coaching classes in Bangalore
Early age of school is a very sophisticated age. Nowadays the pile up of heavy syllabus is making life tough for our little youngsters. Elite IIT comes to rescue of such kids who need proper guidance in 1st to 8th standard of school. Elite IIT is the best place to have tuitions for all the subjects from 1st to 8thstandard. We run different batches for CBSE, ICSE, international and state boards. We focus on building positive reading and writing habits in students from this young age so that they can achieve anything they want in future. We have tied up with the all the reputed schools of Bangalore. Our faculty is made up of teachers of all the reputed schools of Bangalore. Our this team is highly reputed and sought after in Bangalore study circles.
Why to join Elite IIT for 1st to 8thstandard coaching classes in Bangalore:
- Elite IIT have most experienced tuitions teachers in Bangalore.Tutors at Elite IIT give time to realize the need of each student and alter their teaching way according to that.
- We focus on keeping our batch strength decent enough so that we can give attention to every student individually. We provide best infrastructure for our youngsters to learn and grow.
- Course Material delivered by us are better than any tuition Academy in Bangalore and will help you in understanding each subject in a very simple way.
- We try to make learning a fun activity for our students. Our faculty have designed and adopted innovative ways of teaching to make things easier for the students.
- Management have communications with students on regular intermissions to know if they are having any difficulties in learning.
- Crash Courses provided here at the best way to recall every important topic before the Exam.
Come & join Elite IIT and we will guide you in becoming a successful and responsible person.
Navodaya Vidyalaya / Sainik School / Rishtriya Militry School (RMS) Entrance Coaching:
Objectives of the Scheme:
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children from rural areas without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities
Procedure to get the JNVST Entrance Test Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates who have applied for JNVST 2018 Entrance Test through Online mode may download by contacting to nearest Common Service Center.
- Aspirants who have submitted the applications through Offline Mode to the Principals may download by Selecting their State and entering Registration Number/ ID sent by SMS. They may also get their entrance test admit card by contacting to Principal of JNV concerned. Admit Card/ Hall Ticket may be downloaded through common service center.
How to Apply for JNVST Entrance Exam 2018:
- Admission process will be done through Online Mode. Detailed and intensive verification of Proofs for Age, Residence, Eligibility, Caste, etc will be done for successfully candidates through the laid down procedure.
- Eligible candidates along with his/her parent/ guardians may approach Common Service Centre along with Dully Filled in certificate from the Head Master of School where candidate is studying in the 5th Class. The format of Certificate mab be downloaded from official website – nvshq.org and the sample of format is enclosed.
- In Case of candidates from NIOS, candidate should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in same district where the application is seeking for admission.
The Application for JNVST 2018-19 Entrance is being processed through Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt of India. Common Service Centre have a wider range with 2.6 lakh centres across our country virtually covering every village. As per the MOU with NVS, common service centre will be charging Rs.35/- to be paid by the parent/. Candidate towards service charge to upload the application form per candidate.
Offline Mode: Candidates who wish to submit the Application Form through Offline Mode they have to submit the dully filled application form to the Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the District Concerned and Obtain Acknowledgement. Last date to submit the application form is 02.
Document Lists required after qualify the Selection Test:
- Residence Certificate in Prescribed Performa
- Date of birth proof. However if any doubt arises a medical board will verify it.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS
- Aspirants who are seeking for admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit the certificate to the effect that the child had studied in the an Institute located in a notified rural area.
- Any other documents required.
The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||30 Minutes|
- No negative marking will be done.
Rishtriya Militry School (RMS)
Common Entrance Test for admission to class VI and IX In December and is automated OMR based in subjects mentioned under the head “ADMISSION TEST”. Admission to Class XI will be based on Class x board exam results. No written exam will be held for admission to class XI.
For admission to class VI a candidate should not be less than 10 years and more than 11 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission. . For admission to class IX a candidate should not be less than 13 years and more than 14 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission.
For admission to class XI a candidate should not be less than 15 years and more than 16 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission. Admission into Classes IX and XI is on the basis of available vacancies. Parents/students should also note that all admissions are in the category of Boarders only. No day scholars are allowed. Admissions are exclusively for boys.
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION in RMS School:
1. Rashtriya Military Schools located at Bangalore, Belgaum (Karnataka) Ajmer, Dholpur ( Rajasthan) and Chail ( Himachal Pradesh ) Invite applications for admission to Class VI.
2. Rashtriya Military Schools are CBSE affiliated, fully residential public schools, which function under the aegis of Ministry of Defence.
3. Entrance Exam :Class VI: The Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Class VI will be held in december ) The Exam will be automated OMR based in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
4. Interview and Results. Candidates who clear the CET and are figuring in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview at respective Rashtriya Military Schools. Final merit list will be prepared after the Interview. Results will be hosted on Army Intranet Home Page under the heading ‘ What is new on MT Directorate
Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs 550/-( Rs 275/- in case of SC/ST , copy of the Caste certificate to be submitted).Application form can also be obtained through by post forwarding self addressed slip and Rs 600/-(Rs 325/-for SC/ST including Rs 50/- Postage Charge) Applicants to forward self address for Prospectus and
application form along with Demand Draft for the amount payable at respective Rashtriya Military School ( in favour of ” Principal , Rashtriya Military School”) ALL APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY ROUTED THROUGH RASHTRIYA MILITARY SCHOOLS. All details pertaining to list of Exam Centers etc are given in the Application form.
Eligibility For RMS School:
(a) Age. Only boys between 10 to 11 years of age for Class VI and Boys between 13 to 14 years of age for class IX of age as on 01 Jul othe academic year are eligible for admission. Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wars of personnel killed in action.
(b) Education. Candidates should have passed Class V for Cass VI from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya military school. However, a student studying in Class V is eligible to appear in the respective Entrance Test.
(c) Medical Selected Candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command/Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission
. Reservation of Vacancies (a) 70% for wards of JCOs/OR of Army , Navy and AF ( including Exservicemen) (b) 30% for wards of Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and wards of civilians.
(c) 50 seats are reserved for wards of service personnel Killed in Action. Note: 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for SC and ST in all categories.
(a) The parents/ candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature will be liable to be rejected.
(b) Verification of Eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission Test.
(c) Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
Manoj Kumar IPCC
I joined for CA IPCC course in ELITE IIT. The course plan is very systemic. All the trainers are very helpful and clear the concepts in a simple manner. The institute provides study materials is up to date that includes complete syllabus, Mock series, Practice set chapter wise.
I did banking coaching in elite iit. trainers are well experienced and is highly educated. I am fully satisfied with the teaching. I understood every bit and concept. The teacher taught in very simple manner. They taught exam point of view and provided short cut method to solve the question in stipulated time.
Rahul FDA SDA
I joined for FDA SDA English and Kannada classe. It was nice to have a good time here. The quality of teaching is awesome. Elite IIT in course is very good. The teachers are very helpful. After the class also they gave me separate time for extra learning thank u Elite IIT.
Naveen Diploma CET
I joined for Diploma CET course. I am very much thankful to all trainers and management of Elite IIT. I got 7th Rank in all over Karnataka. Here trainers are from top engineering colleges. Trainers clear the concept in very simple way. They give more short cut trick to solve the questions, which is very helpful for diploma CET students.
Sara Khan FDA SDA
I am sara l joined FDA SDA classes in Elite IIT, i really enjoyed my study They made me understood each and every concept all faculties are very much experienced in teaching.. This institute is very helpful for fda sda for me thank u Elite IIT
BDA Student Feedback
The topics had covered are really helpful to me. I was weak in that topics but now I have a confidence about the solving questions on that topics...
it’s worth joining elite it .Thanks alot for guidance.