Karnataka CET Coaching Classes in Elite IIT
Elite IIT provides CET coaching classes in Bangalore. Our Coaching prepares students for CET, which secures the admission in government engineering and medical colleges. At present, classes are being held on regular days and weekends. Our teaching staff is providing CET coaching classes in Bangalore since many years and are having in depth knowledge about the course and exam pattern. At Elite IIT we believe that no two students have same capabilities, therefore different type of teaching mechanisms are used by teachers for different students. CET crash courses are also available for students who need a last minute revision. Unlike other CET coaching centers in Bangalore, we believe that our work is not done till the admission of student in College. So regular counselling sessions are also organized for students after exam.
Why to join Elite IIT for CET coaching classes in Bangalore:
- Our teaching staff is highly experienced and are mostly IIT and NIT pass outs.
- Course material provided by us is better than any other CET coaching center in Bangalore and will help you in deep understanding of subjects.
- Innovative teaching ways are adopted by teachers so that students can attempt every question in exam.
- Our crash course is best CET crash course in Bangalore and will help you in covering every important topic last minute before real exam.
- Elite IIT is arguably the only CET Institute in Bangalore which provides career counselling to students right from the moment they start coaching here until they got the admission in good college.
- Mock tests taken here are better than any other CET coaching center in Bangalore and are in par with the actual Exam so that students can have a feel of where the improvement is needed.
- We believe that every student deserves a good college. That’s why we established Elite IIT for best CET tuitions in Bangalore. Come & build a lifelong relationship with us.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) to offer admissions to interested candidates in various undergraduate as well as professional courses, offered by different colleges in the state of Karnataka.
Candidates seeking admission in BArch courses in the state of Karnataka have to appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). NATA is an All India level entrance examination which is conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Admissions to all Medical & Dental courses in the state will be through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET). NEET is an All India level entrance examination which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
KCET eligibility criteria 2018 have been divided into categories and each category candidate has to have some necessary documents as a proof of his or her eligibility. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET 2018 as given below.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects and English as a language subject.
- Candidates must have studied Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology as an elective subject in class XII.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% aggregate scores in class 10+2, if belonging to General Category.
- For Reserved Category i.e. SC, ST Category I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), candidates need to have secured minimum 40% marks.
- Candidates aspiring to take admission in the architecture courses will have to appear in the JEE Paper 2 entrance exam or in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) which is conducted by Council of Architecture.
Procedure to Apply for KCET:
To apply for KCET, candidates will be required to fill the application form of KCET. Candidates will have to submit the application form along with the required application fees before the end prescribed date.
For more information kindly visit Website: http://kea.kar.nic.in
Highlights of KCET Program:
- One month Crash Course/ KCET summer course regular/weekend classes with continuous test series, assignments & mock exams.
- 2 years regular/weekend classroom or online coaching for ongoing 1st PUC (11th STD) Students .
- 1 year regular / weekend classroom or online coaching for ongoing II PUC (12th STD) Students.
- Higly experienced teachers mostly Ex-NIT’ans, IITians& IISC.
- Innovative teaching to solve simple / tough questions
- Excellent study material for KCET course
- Long / Medium / Short term KCET coaching classes
- Well equipped classrooms
- Online test series & e-material
- Regular problem solving & doubt clearing sessions
- Special classes on general ability
- Admission guidance after KCET exam
- Well equipped class rooms
- Indiviudual attentions
- Proper coverage & in depth completion whole syllabus
- Practice online / offline more than 5000 + MCQ questions on tough topics
- Separate boys & girls hostel with food facility near by the institute.
BDA Student Feedback
The topics had covered are really helpful to me. I was weak in that topics but now I have a confidence about the solving questions on that topics...
it’s worth joining elite it .Thanks alot for guidance.
MBBS Students Feedback
The way you teach, your emphasis on looking at every disease with the basics.
The anatomy physiology pathology biochemistry and the pharmacy aspect made very simple to understand
Roopashree FDA SDA Kannada, English
Teachers are excellent in elite iit. They give individual concentration to each student. Thanks to all teachers of elite iit.
Sanjana UGC NET
I joined for UGC NET course. Trainers are very good. They teach with the student's speed of understanding. Teaching method is well understood. Trainers are UGC qualified.
Manoj Kumar IPCC
I joined for CA IPCC course in ELITE IIT. The course plan is very systemic. All the trainers are very helpful and clear the concepts in a simple manner. The institute provides study materials is up to date that includes complete syllabus, Mock series, Practice set chapter wise.
I did banking coaching in elite iit. trainers are well experienced and is highly educated. I am fully satisfied with the teaching. I understood every bit and concept. The teacher taught in very simple manner. They taught exam point of view and provided short cut method to solve the question in stipulated time.