NATA Coaching Classes in Bangalore
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level test for admission into B.Arch. courses at architecture colleges in India. Elite IIT is one of the premier entrance coaching institute of Bangalore run by architects absolutely for the students seeking admission in all the premier architecture colleges of India. Our faculty have been providing NATA Coaching classes in Bangalore since a long time and are highly reputed in this trade. Our Course material is specially designed so that both average and outstanding students can achieve the desired results. Elite IIT offers training for Aptitude test, online test, 3 D Form test, General and construction awareness, Interview and portfolio as a part of NATA coaching in Bangalore. Regular, alternate days and weekend classes are available to choose from. Class room strength is kept decent enough so that teachers can focus on each student.
Why to join Elite IIT for NATA Coaching in Bangalore
- Elite IIT have most experienced faculty out of all NATA coaching centers in Bangalore. The teaching staff adopts innovate teaching methods to make things easier for students.
- Our fee structure is most affordable for NATA classes in Bangalore so that every NATA aspirant can fulfill his/her dream.
- Regular mock tests are taken so that student can understand the areas where they need to improve. This also helps for teaching staff in identifying the areas where they need to work for a particular student.
- Elite IIT also offers crash course classes for last minute recollection of concepts. Our crash course is considered as best among the NATA coaching centers in Bangalore.
- Elite IIT organize regular career counselling camp to help students understand their career choices. We are probably the only NATA coaching center in Bangalore who provided counselling to students from the moment they join until they got the desired result.
- Different class timings are available for students to choose from.
- Come and Join Elite IIT if you have the will to be a good architect and we will do the rest.
NATA, JEE – B.Arch
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is being conducted by COA since 2006, in terms of the provisions of CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations.
COA has the necessary expertise to hold a Common Aptitude Test in Architecture, at national level to provide a single window system for appearing in aptitude test and to facilitate institutions, students and public at large for admission to First year of 5 year B.Arch. Degree Course at all recognized Institutions all over country.
The purpose of conducting NATA is to provide a single scheme of examination for holding aptitude test and to facilitate prospective students all over the country to apply for admissions in architecture seats in institutions spread across the country and to avoid appearing in multiple aptitude tests.
NATA measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test makes an assessment of drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time and are related to the specific field of study.
WANT TO BECOME AN ARCHITECT?
ELITE IIT Institute Fullfill Your Dream of Becoming Architect
Pattern of Questions and Mode of Answering:
Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets. Syllabus for NATA-2018 is given in APPENDIX – I. Questions and all instructions will be available only in English medium.
The distribution of marks is outlined as follows:
|Subject||Distribution of marks||Total marks|
|Mathematics – 20 questions||20×2||40 (MCQ Online)|
|General Aptitude (40 Questions)||40×2||80 (MCQ Online)|
|Drawing (2 Questions)||2×40||80 (Paper & Pencil)|
Mathematics & General Aptitude Test:
Only one option is correct and correct response will yield 2 (two) marks. There is no negative marking.
Candidate has to attempt two questions within 90 minutes. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects – Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates:
Candidates may come from the following backgrounds:
(a) 10+2 or equivalent passed/appearing.
(b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts.
(c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling.
Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the NATA portal of https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018. Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the requisite link ONLINE APPLICATION NATA.
Highlights of NATA Coaching classes in Bangalore:
- Intensive training for NATA by experienced Trainers & Architects
- 30/ 60 days crash course for NATA
- 1 year regular classroom program for II PUC +NATA
- 2 years regular classroom program for I PUC + NATA
- Affordable course fee made easy with payment options
- Smart class room teaching practical & theory classes
- Live sketching & Paintings Practice
- Online & Offline Mock Test
- Individual attentions
- Free Study Materials
- Carrier Guidance by practicing architects & professors
JOIN COMBO COURSE: NATA / CET/ IIT/ NEET.
Sara Khan FDA SDA
I am sara l joined FDA SDA classes in Elite IIT, i really enjoyed my study They made me understood each and every concept all faculties are very much experienced in teaching.. This institute is very helpful for fda sda for me thank u Elite IIT
BDA Student Feedback
The topics had covered are really helpful to me. I was weak in that topics but now I have a confidence about the solving questions on that topics...
it’s worth joining elite it .Thanks alot for guidance.
MBBS Students Feedback
The way you teach, your emphasis on looking at every disease with the basics.
The anatomy physiology pathology biochemistry and the pharmacy aspect made very simple to understand
Roopashree FDA SDA Kannada, English
Teachers are excellent in elite iit. They give individual concentration to each student. Thanks to all teachers of elite iit.
Sanjana UGC NET
I joined for UGC NET course. Trainers are very good. They teach with the student's speed of understanding. Teaching method is well understood. Trainers are UGC qualified.
Manoj Kumar IPCC
I joined for CA IPCC course in ELITE IIT. The course plan is very systemic. All the trainers are very helpful and clear the concepts in a simple manner. The institute provides study materials is up to date that includes complete syllabus, Mock series, Practice set chapter wise.